Monday, January 30, 2012

Right There!!

Just a quick post because Jonah and I had some fun hanging out tonight, and I captured a little video to go with it.

Jonah has gotten quite animated when pointing things out in books. What started off as just some simple quizzing in his word book turned into him excitedly pointing things out with a triumphant "Right there!!!" I needed to capture it.


He also seemed to have some fun looking at himself while I captured the video (I used the front camera on my phone because I was sitting next to him at the time). I thought we could have a little fun with that, so we did.


Some of the funniest bits couldn't be captured though, because they happened when I showed Jonah the video. He loved watching himself and reacting to the questions in the video while watching. He would answer the questions as though he were in a race with his video self with a huge smile on his face.

It was a good night.


1 comment: