Monday, October 25, 2010

Thumbs up!

This is from October 7. I intended to make this post couple weeks ago when this happened, but I got a little behind.

Jonah loves to eat his hands. Apart from a one off time about a week after he was born when he found his thumb, he pretty much just liked to "eat" his entire hand. (Disclaimer: Michelle says she noticed him finding his thumb a couple other times before this, too. This was just my first time seeing him get his thumb and watching him soothe himself to sleep with it.).


Jonah and I were playing before we took him to daycare, and he was starting to get a little upset during tummy time. Normally he would have his hand in his mouth, but that still wouldn't calm him completely. For some reason on that morning he found just his thumb, and he was so soothed by it, he fell asleep. I had to capture some pictures and some video... :)




Update: in case you were wondering what he looked like when he found his thumb in early July...
He was so tiny then!

1 comment:

  1. Thumb sucking is terribly cute in little ones, but I'm glad neither of my kids got attached. While part of me hates that Grant still loves his binky so much, I am glad that it's not attached to him. At least in the long run....in the short run, attachment is nice for since you can never lose your thumb in the crib! :)

    ReplyDelete