Friday, November 4, 2011

Oh No!!

Michelle is away at quilt retreat for the weekend, and I was away from home last night for work, so I don't know exactly when Jonah learned/started doing this, but when I was getting the wash cloth to clean him up from dinner tonight, I heard "Oh no!" from the other room and looked out to see him with his hands on his face in a little "oh no" pose. I assume this is something they did in day care, and it became our favorite thing of the night. I tried to capture some pics and later tried to get some video because he kept doing it, but I missed all the really good times he said it. Here are some shots and a little video, though.

Oh no!

Oh no!



Right after this, he asked me to turn on the little pumpkin he pulled off the arm of the sofa... "On??" I wish I had still been recording... sigh...

I also found out the possible reason for the "oh nos" in the video when I picked him up... diaper change time...

No comments:

Post a Comment