Thursday, March 24, 2011

Puff Baby

Even though he still doesn't have any teeth, we've recently started giving Jonah baby puffs. They are kind of like star-shaped Cheerios with different flavors, but they melt in the mouth a little better. We still aren't sure what he really thinks about them, because he seems excited for them when we put them out for him. He likes to pick them up, and, as babies do, put the one he picks up in his mouth by putting his fingers as far in as they can go.

Here he is trying them for the first time.

Over the weekend, I gave him some, and he managed to get one down his shirt. Later, when I was changing his diaper, I felt something strange on his belly. I didn't know if his clothes were lumped funny or something was weird with his diaper. It turns out that one of the puffs had gotten down his shirt and lodged itself in his belly button. When I got his onesie open, he had a star impression around his belly button. No, I didn't take the opportunity to get a picture of that.

If you would like to see the star shapes a little better, though, he is pretty good about putting them on display.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, this one really made me laugh!!!! I'm still laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on how I saw him eat them, I'm pretty sure he likes them. :)

    ReplyDelete